The following troubleshooting chart is provided for assistance in locating and correcting problems which are most common. Many of the recommended procedures must be done by authorized Bobcat Service Personnel only.
|No drive on one side, in one direction.||1, 2|
|No drive on one side in both directions.||2, 3, 4, 5|
|The loader does not move in a straight line||2, 3, 5, 6, 7|
|The hydrostatic system is overheating.||8, 9, 10, 11|
|Service code HP2 appears. (Warnings, low charge pressure.)||8, 11, 12, 13|
KEY TO CORRECT THE CAUSE
1. The hydrostatic pump replenishing valves not seating.
2. The steering linkage needs adjustment.
3. The hydrostatic pump has damage.
4. The final drive chains are broken.
5. The hydrostatic motor has damage.
6. The tires do not have the correct tire pressure.
7. The tires are not the same size.
8. The hydrostatic fluid is not at the correct level.
9. The oil cooler has a restriction.
10. The temperature sending switch is not operating correctly.
11. The loader is not being operated at the correct RPM.
12. The hydraulic charge pressure sender is defective.
13. Pump is defective or worn hydrostatics.